Weave — Mozilla Labs’ sync add-on for Firefox — is being rebranded as Firefox Sync, according to the release notes on the latest beta of Weave 1.3. In addition to the rebranding, Firefox Sync 1.3b5 incorporates quite a few improvements, including:
- A facelift for the client UI
- Improved response time with sync
- Bookmark backup before initial sync
- New production server clusters built to handle larger loads
- Support on Fennec devices
Developer Tony Chung says that Mozilla Labs is hoping to release the final version of Firefox Sync 1.3 this month.
What do you use for browser syncing?
Related GigaOM Pro content (sub. req.): Report: The Real-Time Enterprise