Next week is our third annual — and biggest ever — cloud computing event, Structure 2010. With the industry’s biggest names and most forward-thinking visionaries gathering to talk about the future of cloud computing and web-scale infrastructure, we’re incredibly excited for this event.
We’ll be at the event both days — be sure to stop by our booth and say hi. We’ll have Pro analysts and contributors on hand to talk shop and answer questions. We’ll also be getting on the main stage on Wednesday, June 23rd with our own panel entitled, “GigaOM Pro Ask the Analyst: The Road Ahead for Cloud.” The panel feature three of our top GigaOM Pro experts in the area of cloud computing, but you, the GigaOM Pro community, will take center stage as well.
How can you participate? Simple. Just ask a great question about the future of cloud computing. We have a couple of ways for you to do so:
- Email us at [email protected] with your question
- Post your question below in the comments
- Tweet your questions to @GigaOMPro with the hashtag #asktheanalyst
We’re looking for questions that are forward looking, thoughtful, and specific to cloud computing and infrastructure. We can’t guarantee we will answer all the questions submitted, but don’t forget: Pro analysts will be available at the GigaOM Pro booth during the day to answer your questions. (And, while you’re there, new and existing GigaOM Pro subscribers can enter to win an iPad!)
The analysts in our Ask the Analyst panel will be:
- Dr. Phil Hendrix. Expertise: Mobile and cloud intersection, big data, mobile devices, location aware services.
- Derrick Harris. Expertise: cloud computing, grid computing, utility computing, distributed computing, web infrastructure, virtualization, distributed databases, low latency computing.
- John du Pre Gauntt. Expertise: cloud computing, media industry, media/cloud intersection, mobile marketing
See you next week!