With the shift toward a cleaner, more efficient electrical grid, investments in emerging clean-tech companies are on fire. On Nov. 3-4, world leaders in smart grid initiatives will converge at Stanford University for GreenBeat 2010 to explore how the new “Super Grid” is creating huge opportunities in autos, storage and renewables.
VentureBeat has teamed up with SSE Labs of Stanford University to host what is shaping up to be the smart grid event of the year. The agenda is packed with valuable content, and the speaker list represents a dynamic mix of those leading the next generation of green developments, including:
- John Doerr, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Partner
- Vinod Khosla, Khosla Ventures, Partner
- Kevin Dasso, PG&E, Senior Director of Transmission and Distribution
- Andres Carvallo, Grid Net, EVP and Chief Strategy Officer
- Bill Weihl Google, Green Energy Czar
- Paul De Martini, Cisco Systems, VP & CTO Smart Grid
- Mark Wyatt, Duke Energy, Vice President
- Alan Salzman, VantagePoint Venture Partners, CEO
- Mozhi Habibi, IBM, Strategy Manager, Emerging Solutions
- Christine Lyon, Morrison & Foerster, Partner
- Kenneth Davies, Google Ventures, Cleantech Advisor
- Philip Mezey, Itron North America, SVP & COO
- Edward Fenster, SunRun, Co-Founder
Plus many more!
GigaOm readers click here and use promo code “VB-Om” and save 25%!
Register today and join over 400 industry leaders — from policy makers and utility executives to entrepreneurs, investors, Stanford faculty, and press — for provocative discussion, debate, and power networking at the smart grid event of the year.