Join GigaOM analysts and editors for the inaugural Big Data conference, taking place in New York City on March 23, 2011. This one-day event will feature leading technology executives and entrepreneurs who will explore the latest trends and innovations in big data. We’ll review the best strategies and tools to empower companies to extract an almost infinite amount of insight from their stored data.
Save $400 when you register today. (Standard ticket price is $1195.)
Speakers include Jim Baum, CEO, Netezza (IBM); Dave Hitz, Founder and EVP, NetApp; Ajei Gopal, EVP, Technology and Development, CA Technologies; Scott Yara, Co-founder, Greenplum and VP of Products, EMC Data Computing Products Division, EMC; Michelle Munson, President, CEO and Co-Founder, Aspera and many others. See our speaker lineup.
- Hadoop. What is Hadoop; what does it mean for the enterprise; and how does it power so many innovative solutions out there?
- Real Time Data. How can you prepare yourself to drink from a fire hose of data?
- MapReduce 101. Before you make MapReduce a core part of your data strategy, understand better what it is and what it can do.
- Commodity Scaling. Can you scale your storage needs quickly and cheaply?
- Security and Integrity. How do you know that petabyte of data you uploaded to the cloud is still there without downloading it again?
- Data Consistency. You have data everywhere around the world. How do you make sure it’s always up-to-date and consistent?
In its charter year, we promise another landmark GigaOM conference with speakers representing the major technology companies as well as startups with significant new ideas on big data. Save $400 when you register today.