Opportunity is everywhere in the mobile economy, and that’s why Mobilize 2011 features investors, mobile heavyweights and cutting-edge startups. In just two days, we’ll give you a game plan for the next 12–18 months in mobile computing.
- Bob Abbott of Norwest Venture Partners and Tim Lee of Sequoia Capital will introduce you to the finalists of our LaunchPad competition. Representing the 10 most promising mobile startups, these companies were selected from hundreds of submissions for their groundbreaking business models and technologies.
- In a session moderated by peHUB.com Editor Jonathan Marino, panelists Maha Ibrahim of Canaan Partners and Matt Murphy of Kleiner Perkins will debate how recent M&A activity will shape the future of mobility.
- GigaOM Founder Om Malik will host a series of fireside chats with thought leaders including Kevin Systrom of Instagram, Michael Abbott of Twitter, and Josh Quittner of Flipboard.
- We know that deals really get done between sessions and after-hours, and that’s why we’ve set aside more than four hours of solid networking.
See the full lineup of speakers, sessions and networking opportunities here.
Early stage startups: Get in front of the best investors and top executives to move your business forward. With the Mobilize Startup Bundle, you’ll get:
- 2 tickets to Mobilize 2011
- 2 complimentary annual GigaOM Pro subscriptions
- 2-minute elevator pitch video
- Access to the Mobilize press list. A limited number of Startup Bundle packages are available — a $5,000 value for just $2,500
Need in-depth analysis on mobile all year? Buy a ticket to Mobilize and add a one-year subscription to GigaOM Pro for only $100. You’ll have access to a broad range of analysts and fresh content. Want to try us out first? Sign up for a free trial of GigaOM Pro or attend our upcoming analyst roundtable webinar.
Mobilize 2011 is sure to sell out, so register today to claim your spot.