MoTR 269 is 66 minutes long and is a 53.8 MB file in MP3 format.
CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- Is Apple(s aapl) finally going with a bigger iPhone? Note: Kickstarter project ramifications
- Thoughts on Chameleon / intelligent home screen for Android tablets
- More Google Nexus(s goog) partners and more direct sales – will “regular” customers start going Nexus?
- Windows Phone(s msft) – helped by the HTC One import ban but Nokia(s nok) is burning through cash. Outlook looking bleak
- iDisplay and AirDisplay turn Android tablets into second monitors for PCs / Macs
- Amazon Wireless(s amzn) and AT&T(s t) horror story
- HTC EVO 4G / patent issues
CONTACT US: Email us or leave us a voicemail on our SkypeLine!