As the enterprise grows more distributed, varied and mobile, flexible communication is more necessary than ever – but it is also more complex. With a nearly limitless combination of geographies, devices, and compliance requirements, IT departments cannot rely on yesterday’s communications standards and applications. Corporate IT must continue to identify and configure solutions that meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders while providing solutions that are flexible, scalable, and manageable.
One technology that is having a profound impact on business and employee productivity is Unified Communications (UC). UC solutions enable businesses to adapt to new opportunities, provide “anytime, anywhere” access and give employees the tools to work where and how they want. But IT professionals charged with selecting and implementing solutions must balance complexity, reliability and cost while still enabling agility.
In this webinar, our panel will address these questions:
- How are existing communications systems and business processes impacting the changing enterprise?
- What is the business benefit of UC?
- What technical and service criteria should businesses use to evaluate UC solutions?
- How can organizations “future-proof” their communications investment while still meeting today’s operational and cost requirements?
- How are forward-thinking companies adopting UC, and what ROI have they realized?
- Paul Miller, Founder, The Cloud of Data
- Phil Edholm, Innovation and Change Consultant, PKE Consulting
- Terrence Brooks, Senior Systems Adminstrator, Marvin F Poer
- Dean Manzoori, VP of UCaaS, Masergy
Register here to join Gigaom Research, Masergy and Marvin F. Poer in a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, January 20, 2015, at 11 a.m. PT.