Agile methodologies have had tremendous success in task-oriented teams and are are increasing their penetration into the enterprise. Still, Agile is just a tool, and not all projects, business processes, and corporate cultures are natural fits.
The typical enterprise will support multiple methodologies, and making them work together isn’t easy. From budget forecasting to performance benchmarking and accountability, ensuring consistency and transparency across vastly different processes is an enormous challenge, and communication among business units is as complex as it is critical. This webinar will address the challenges of managing a multi-methodology enterprise, the potential rewards of enabling open communication and consistency, and the procedural and technological changes that can help enterprises integrate multiple methodologies into a larger ecosystem.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss these topics:
- What are the primary methodologies and what are their strengths?
- What challenges do conflicting methodologies bring to a business?
- What are the benefits to hybrid methodologies in a business?
- How should businesses adjust their culture to increase flexibility and communication?
- What is the role of technology in multiple methodology management?
- Cormac Foster, Research Director, Gigaom Research
- Ben Kepes, Director, Diversity Analysis
- Jon Collins, Founder|Director and Principal Consultant, Inter Orbis
- Ryan Hamilton, Development Manager, AtTask
Register here to join Gigaom Research and our sponsor AtTask for “4 Essentials for Managing Multiple Methodologies in the Enterprise,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Thursday, January 29, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. PT.