Data analysts have plenty of tools for business intelligence, data discovery and visualization. Self-service is almost a given, and cloud options abound. So how can BI get to the next stage, where it’s deployed far more widely within organizations, and people use it as readily as they go through their email and use their calendar?
The answer lies in making BI more connected to the commercial and custom applications information workers use every day. Embedding BI in existing applications, rather than forcing users to detour into separate BI tools, is a far more effective catalyst for adoption than even the friendliest of standalone user interfaces. Furthermore, developing embedded analytics from a scalable data model with a single source of truth will give you the confidence to let your end users safely explore data and make their own discoveries, liberating your data team from manual reporting.
This webinar will cover approaches to embedded BI, how developers can easily add BI to their bag of tricks and how embedded BI can enhance standalone BI for the specialists who still need to use it.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss these topics:
- The success of BI in the Enterprise, and how far it has to go
- How developer APIs put embedded BI within reach for corporate, SaaS and ISV developers
- User Experience strategies for embedded BI
- How to blend conventional data modeling, analytics and developer disciplines
- Paul Miller, Founder, The Cloud of Data
- Jen Stirrup, Owner, Copper Blue Consulting
- Lynn Langit, Founder & Consultant, Lynn Langit
- Will Savage, Data & Analytics, Looker
Register here to join Gigaom Research and our sponsor Looker for “Embedded BI: Delivering frictionless data analytics,” a free analyst webinar on Wednesday February, 25th, 2015 at 10 a.m. PT.